As I stated in the previous post, Google Cloud is one of the most sophisticated, reliable, and fastest cloud infrastructure and is a good start for any type and size of website and or application you choose to run. the good news here is that users of Google Cloud Platform are eligible for a $300 free trial for 12 months.
In this short tutorial, I will be guiding you on how to sign up for Google Cloud and get your $300 in free credit to host your website or application.
Before We Start;
Please make sure you have a valid credit card or debit card with a standing balance, of at least 1 US Dollar.
Your credit card is required for human verification., Google will not charge you after the free trial ends., unless you choose to manually upgrade your account.
Let’s get on with it…
1. Open your web browser and navigate to console.cloud.google.com as in the screenshot below.
2. Sign in using your Google Account, this is the same as your Gmail account, you can also click on the “Create Account” link to sign up for a new account instead.
3. Wait for the page to load and then click on the TRY FOR FREE button as highlighted in the screenshot below.
4. Select your country and check the terms of service box as shown in the screenshot below and then click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
5. Select an Account Type and then fill in your name and address details as shown in the screenshot below.
6. Scroll down and enter your credit/debit card information and then click on the START MY FREE TRIAL button to continue as shown in the screenshot below.
Note: Google only ask for your credit card to make sure you are not a robot. You won’t be charged unless you manually upgrade to a paid account, there is however a $1 debit authorization which is credited again immediately after.
7. Congratulations, you have successfully signed up and received $300 if free trial credit from Google to use for the next 12 months, check out the next tutorial on how to start your website on Google Cloud.
I hope you found this post useful, drop any questions you may have in the comments section below and I will respond as soon as I can. Remember to like, share and subscribe to our Social Media channels (links in sidebar and footer). @KwikHacks