Before getting on with this tutorial you should already have signed up for a free Google Cloud Platform Trial account if not please follow the step by step guide here >>> Host Your Website for Free on Google Cloud.
1. Click on the Navigation Menu icon from your Google Cloud Dashboard as shown below
2. Click on the Marketplace link from the menu as shown below.
3. Click on the VirtualMachines link from the left pane as shown below.
4. Click on the Blog & CMS link from Categories in the left pane as shown below.
5. Select the WordPress Certified by Bitnami and Automatic Version (be sure not to select anything either than the WordPress Certified by Bitnami and Automatic) as shown in the picture below.
6. Click on the LAUNCH button as shown below to deploy your WordPress Certified by Bitnami and Automatic Instance.
7. a) Go over the fields highlighted in red and make any changes you desire (note: the estimated cost varies per configuration, so careful what you choose).
7. b) IMPORTANT: Be sure to check the Allow HTTP traffic from the Internet and Allow HTTPS traffic from the internet and then click the Deploy button to deploy your WordPress Certified by Bitnami and Automatic instance.
8. Take note of the Admin URL, Admin username and the Admin password for your newly deployed WordPress site. Click on the LOG INTO ADMIN PANEL button as shown in the screenshot below to login to your new WordPress website.
9. Copy the temporary Admin Username and Admin Password you got from the deployment screen and paste the into their respective fields as in the screenshot below.
I hope you found this post useful and that you have been able to Install WordPress Certified by Bitnami and Automatic on Google Cloud.
Drop any questions you may have in the comments section below and I will respond as soon as I can. Remember to like share and subscribe to our Social Media channels (links sidebar and footer). @KwikHacks